Day 2 of the challenge, 12 left.
- Various family members have multiple words for them. Grandfather/-mother, brother, sister, uncle, aunt. I wonder why. Could be older brother vs younger brother, grandfather from mothers side vs fathers side, etc?
- “2” is “arrrr” like a pirate.
- With the males there’s a lot of “fu”, with the females a lot of “mu” and “ma”.
- “mother” sounds almost like “Mutti” in German.
- Five different words for uncle? Really??
- “The family is not small” was the hardest to remember.